Many businesses and their employees will be returning back to their physical offices over the coming weeks and months; but there must be an effective way to ensure the safe operation of the workplace – particularly when social distancing, hygiene, and capacity limits are still extremely important for protecting people’s health and safety.
Having a digitally enabled workspace can help to meet these critical needs. With the right workspace management tools, businesses can easily access information about who is in an office, how long they have been there, and how long they can stay.
TDL recommend an Intelligent Managed Workspace Solution to allow a safe return to work, including the ability to:
- Manage real-time occupancy and social distancing in buildings and venues
- Track and verify COVID-19 compliance
- Optimise staffing and cleaning procedures
- Keep staff & visitors informed of COVID-19 initiatives
- Monitor occupancy by building, floor and zone
- Facilitate contact tracing in the event of an outbreak
To see the solution in action request a demo or check out the solution overview.